Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Thankful

I just want any one who reads this to know that I am very thankful for my friend Kris. She is the type of friend you can just drop by on and she will feed you, give you words of comfort or just listen. There are a lot of times in my life where I have questioned the existence of God but I know that He is the only one who can bring someone like that into my life. She has been there through the best of times (not a lot) and the very worst of times (there have been many) and she has been my rock. I know she is probably the only one that reads my blog right now and she is probably blushing and crying at the same time but I just needed to put it down in words. God sent Kris to me and I will be forever greatful.

2 comments:

Kris's Korner said...

Thank You Leslie we do know a awsome God..God loves you and so do I.

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

Hi Leslie, This is Julie, I'm reading your blog now too! And I'm very thankful that God has sent you a good friend like Kris. Yes, He is a good God.